Ah, yes. “Please Die” is one variation, but today I found a profile that consists of one long, hostile rant. Cute girl, but would you date her?
- “If you think you don’t have to be wealthy at 30, find yourself another [nasty slang word for vagina]”
- “I don’t need [nasty slang word for penis], I am looking for a kind gentleman”
- “Don’t think you can tell me a thousand lies, I will see through them all”
- “[Nasty slang words for ‘go away’] from my profile, who do you think you are to look at it?”
- “Why do small idiots continue to bother me?”
- “Men with psychological problems, twitches, or other issues need not wonder why I never call back”
- “No, I never had bad experiences, but I have three brothers, I know how men think”
- “The ugly birds among you, why don’t you find yourselves someone as ugly as you?”
- “It disgusts me that you guys just [slang for masturbate] to my photos”
- “I am not superficial, but I am not a loser who needs to talk to ugly people”
- “I am very caring and gentle for Mr Right”
- “I am not aggressive, if you can’t handle straight talk [slang for anatomically impossible sexual act]”
It seems only fitting that the entire thing is riddled with spelling mistakes. I wonder what institution she was posting from.